What will we find in the head of Mish?

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Things are changing.

So. I got fired today.

I was travelling close behind some womans car for a bit, and she decided that I was tailgating her. She called work threatening with the police, and my boss decided that it was a huge threat to his reputation. I believe that I could have improved my distance between us, but it's a lesson learnt too late.

On the other side of the coin, I've received notice from a IT firm in Clayton that I have a second interview there. So hopefully that will work out. Any and all prayer would be appreciated.

Thank you loyal readers, how's that; 2 posts within a week?

4 Comments:

  • That's pretty much ridiculous. I mean, I'm not sure that counts as grounds towards dismissal...whatever.

    Anyway, here's to you getting that job in Clayton then!

    By Blogger Matteo, at 1:56 pm, April 13, 2007  

  • Yeah, Matt raises a good point... my question is, would you have been able to have been fired so easily without the new IR laws in place?

    Anyway, I hope everything's going well for you dude... looks like you're gonna get used to moving quite a bit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 am, April 14, 2007  

  • Hamish! your alive and blogging...i knew you were alive..i saw you on saturday welcome back to bloggin

    By Blogger Trav, at 9:07 am, April 18, 2007  

  • lol! thanks Trav, yeah; i've taken to blogging frequently now. hope it works out well :-P

    By Blogger mish, at 9:49 am, April 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home