What will we find in the head of Mish?

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Meanwhile, in Hamish's recent past!

11 days ago, I celebrated my 17 month anniversary with my beautiful girl Sammy. Now I know that 17 months may not seem like much, but it's more than 2; and when you know in your heart that you want to be with someone for as long as you live, any anniversary; whether it be 17 months or 17 years becomes amazingly special. We made a chocolate cake, which we decorated with shiny little sugar-ball thingys and made a "17" out of m'n'm's minis. It tasted fantastic too, especially the icing (which I don't normally like). We were going to make sultana-bran muffins, but Sammy had to go home, and we didn't get time.

Last Saturday evening, we had the priviledge of seeing the Australian Comedic duo Lano and Woodley live. It was so awesome, regardless of the fact I had seen some of their skits before on TV. I really appreciate what they've done for Australian Comedy. I mean, they even had a sitcom! And it was just like watching them perform for a half hour each episode. They had a DVD there for sale, but I didn't buy it because I felt it was a bit pricey. I wanted to go up and give Woodley a handshake, (or a hug) after the show, but they didn't make an appearance which was sucky.

I've been sick for about 5 weeks now, an awful rash that is on most parts of my body, arms, legs, belly, back, hands. I don't know what it is yet... I hope I will find out on Thursday. I've missed so much TAFE because of it, simply because whenever I'm outside it flares up. I can't do anything but be couped up at home, my recent venture to Bendigo was fun, but my skin was so irritated. I get depressed sometimes, I just wish it would go... I want to go back to TAFE, but I can't. Its all very upsetting. I hope it goes away soon.

I'm going to church on Sunday, I have no idea whether I will be comfortable there; or whether I'll like it; but I've made my mind up that it's about time I went to church in Benalla. I have been toying with the idea for a good couple of years now, so I guess its about time. I feel so lazy when I say that. But it's best to start sometime than never start at all.

Anyway, thats all for now.

Happy reading!

-mish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home