What will we find in the head of Mish?

Friday, March 31, 2006

Cying

Two things have made me cry tonight; three if you include my gorgeous gal.

#1. I was watching the last Vicar of Dibley special. And they had a really moving recurring theme during the special of the MakePovertyHistory group, or Live Aid as their most known stigma. They had a really moving section of the show had Geraldine trying to commit them to wearing the white bands that represent MPH and her friends refused because they thought that it wouldn't make a difference. So, Geraldine went to the MPH website (www.makepovertyhistory.org) and played a video that was apparently featured on the site of two young kids in africa that had recently lost their mother, and also their father, and how they were trying to survive without their parents at such a young age. And after the video ended, it cut back to her friends; and they were all wearing the white bands... They made some moving speeches, and in the end; there was a montage during where would normally be the credits of each cast-member proudly wearing the white band. I absolutely lost it. Then I called Sammy, and I completely lost it for a few minutes...

#2. Scrubs has always been a show with fantastic music and wonderful, real performances. I decided that I would watch again the most recent episode tonight. I can't say much about the story because there are MAJOR spoilers, but what I can say is that there is a song at the end called "All of the Words" by Kutless. And it is an amazing and beautiful song, and very appropriate... Needless to say, because of what was happening and the appropriate inclusion of this song; I was in tears...

#3. What else is more appropriate than crying because I miss my Sammy terribly... I love you, darling...



Oh, and another thing; for all those of you who know me on skype; to explain my new nick. My best friends girlfriend saw me come online on said Skype, and it reminded her of a quote she saw during an episode of a show she watches; "I'm Mickey, and I'm Wearing Pants today!". I thought I would humor her.

Anyway, goodnight all!

1 Comments:

  • Thats very cute about the vicar of dibley. I feel compelled to watch it now. It was so cute when you broke down on the phone about it. I was speechless

    Kutless on scrubs? interesting... What was happening that made you cry?

    I hope I am not causing you that much pain. Hopefully your day with Jamie will cheer you up tomorrow.

    And what the f about mickey? Tottally weird...

    I miss you so much..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 pm, March 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home