What will we find in the head of Mish?

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Almost Sunday

Its about that time again, Saturday night. The inevitable prologue to Sunday. I haven't really done much today, an episode of Supernatural, two of Family Guy and two so far of American Dad.

Other than that, I've been up and about. I helped Dad to buy the Vicar of Dibley Series 3 on dvd today, and the Christmas/New Year specials of 2004/2005 respectively. That's cool, because I know he'll get alot of enjoyment out of them. So will I. Vicar of Dibley = Good English Comedy. Google it.

I miss my girlfriend, Sammy, something shocking. We've had a couple of disagreements over the past few days, but everything is perfect tonight. Such a beautiful rose, I wish I was with her so I could hold her. I'll see her in a week or two though, so I guess I'm not too hard done by.

Yet to start a 1500 word assignment/presentation that is to be presented on monday week. I should really get onto that, along with the assignments I have due for Stephen's class. Too much putie and not enough workie.

Wookies are from Kashyyk, Bothans are from Bothawui. There are no humans in the Star Wars universe, only Correlians. Why do they call them humans in Empire at War? So confusing. Natalie Portman is cute in The Professional.

Anyways, American Dad beckons, so I guess I'll be back in a couple a' days.

Good evening,

Mish

I adore you, Sammy

1 Comments:

  • I miss you something shocking too my hamish. I was thinking about you today, which is bad when you need to study, but also wonderful. I miss you, and I really miss not being able to see you every day like last year *sad*

    You'd better start that assignment boi soon or I will mack at your bum! I have a few assignments of my own I need to handle.

    When you said wookie I thought you were talking about Dave from the units.

    I love you, will you go out with me :-P lol

    <3 Sammy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 pm, March 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home