What will we find in the head of Mish?

Thursday, June 15, 2006

16 months, eh?

So....

*collects thoughts*

As I write this post, I would have been with my gorgeous Sammy for 16 whole months. I've known her for longer, of course; but romantically, 16 months. I'm really stuck between whether it feels longer than that, or shorter than that... I guess it feels just right.

Nothing is ever perfect, but I seriously doubt I'll ever find another person that cares for me as much as Sammy does; and that makes me extremely happy that I've been able to spend these 16 wonderful months with her.

Almost singlehandedly, she makes this life on Earth worth it. Even though I long to be in Heaven. But I digress, God blessed me with Sammy. I thank Him everyday for this amazing blessing.

Good luck on your remaining exams, honey. I love you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home