What will we find in the head of Mish?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

To get you up to speed.

Loyal readers, of which there are not many I would assume; simply because my absence of making regular posts.

I was recently told that I had not made a post since August, so... here I goes. To fast track months of stories, I will sum up major events in a few dot points.

- I now have a job, started it on the 13th of November. I'm a Technician for an IT Consultancy firm called Integrating Technology; www.itben.com.au. The Job is fantastic, and I love most of what I'm doing. My 3 month probation period is up today, and they haven't said goodbye, so it looks like I have a full time job for at least the next year. Yay!

-As a prerequsite of afforementioned job, I had to get my P's and move. So I had to get a car as well. So, I now own a red 1989 Holden Barina it runs well and gets me to where I need to go, so I'm happy.

- I live in Bendigo now, moved from Benalla; I board with a family-ish group, a Mum+Dad and two other boarders.

Okay, that's the bigger things; i'll address the biggest thing in the next post, after the break!

1 Comments:

  • Hey! welcome back....you blogged something. Ohh i've been thinking about a very important question that's been intriguing me since i last saw you

    If you had the choice between winning an air hockey game and keeping your eye balls...which would you choose?

    **There *cough* couldn't be any possible correlation between the fact you beat me in air hockey and that i'm very good with small spoons and eye sockets...none ....none at all :S

    By Blogger Trav, at 5:57 pm, February 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home