What will we find in the head of Mish?

Friday, June 29, 2007

A New Day

I hit a fairly average place last night; I have grown alot in myself since mid-february, and a few things have happened since then regardless.

I've had a hiccup in my growth since coming to Melbourne, I've made some decisions I should not have, but I know I've been forgiven for them; It's just a matter of forgiving myself, which I know is something that I need to learn to do.

I'm going to go start my music collection, I only have 1 album at the moment; and due to a recent decision to purge absolutely everything pirated from my possesion, that statement is entirely true. I have a few books and things, but they're all packed into a box at home; I haven't been home for a few months now, as I now work Saturdays as well. I miss my parents.

I started watching Smallville last night, I bought the first season on DVD a few weeks back and have only now just gotten around to watching it. It's quite a fun show to watch, each episode seems to be representative of a "bad guy" coming along and how the complications that arise with his arrival get resolved. The over-arching storyline seems apparent from the get-go, and the teen romance aspects are adorable. It's funny seeing Superman as a shy kid, especially after seeing what he becomes. I love seeing Lex and Clark as best friends, it feels refreshing in a way; I think I might pick up the next few seasons if this one continues to be as entertaining as it is. (Still need to see Superman Returns, wouldn't mind seeing the Christopher Reeve ones either actually; there needs to be more time in the day.)

I can see places in my life where I've changed alot, what I'm doing at the time really shows through in what I say and what dwells in my mind; although I know that rings true for nearly all people, I say that because I know that when I get into a bad place in my head, it's mainly because I've taken my focus away from healty things.

As I type this, I keep thinking about what people will think about when they read it. It's hard because when I hit publish, anyone that I know or don't know can read this. It's not a conversation, people don't have to respond. They can just read it and walk away. That makes me nervous in a way, I don't like being judged. I will post it anyway, and you can read it and think what you want; I would love comments though.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Good stuff man. I have a hint for ya: itunes!!! Because I know that when I go to word.. (especially in sale time) I get sucked in and spend money I shouldn't - whoops!

    also: falls, scooters, vacation.... what the..?

    By Blogger Achi Myachi, at 12:54 pm, June 29, 2007  

  • Thank you, I will keep that in mind; I've been thinking about getting a $50 card and just seeing what I can dig up; maybe I should just do it. It's just a matter of overcoming the temptations to keep my focus off God and throwing it right up there. Giving Him the glory in my life that He deserves.

    I'll be heading over to (according to Tim "Mini-word" in DaNong and Koorong in Blackburn tomorrow.) I'm definately looking to get Sea of Faces by Kutless at the very least, Kutless are a very talented band and Sea of Faces has always spoken to me very deeply.

    By Blogger mish, at 1:31 pm, June 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home