What will we find in the head of Mish?

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Ikea = Awesome

So, I needed a desk; Officeworks didn't help, neither did random furniture outlests x,y and w. (also t). So I decided I'd go for a trip/explore to Ikea in Richmond, and lo and behold there was my perfect desk (along with the most entertaining store I've been to in awhile). I _so_ want to go back there and try the swedish meatballs sometime, just because. As if eating swedish food at Ikea shouldn't be in your list of 100 things to do before you die!!!

Anyway, without further ado, I present to you; my latest purchase, along with my other latest purchases on it, lol. (and some rubbish, too!) My beautiful new desk!


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • what's the sound system you've got there? looks good man!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 am, September 03, 2007  

  • hehe, it is; a large dose of awesome, complete with DTS decoding for my 360 :D

    it is commonly called the Logitech Z-5500's.

    i need to find stands for my rear speakers tho, shout out if you know where i can get speaker stands!

    By Blogger mish, at 2:43 pm, September 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home