What will we find in the head of Mish?

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

How about that.

So I got a TV card for my compy the other day, it's fantastic; although I need to get an extension for the aerial. I've been able to hook my PS2 up to it, and have been enjoying that immensely; I haven't been able to play it since I moved to Melbourne, so it has been well recieved. I've cracked open Killer7 again, with it's incredibly deep and moving concepts and political story; I haven't played it for a year, and am already amazed by it again. It is rated MA15+ for a reason though.

My car has been playing up a bit recently, I was driving home from work a few nights back and it decided to chug a bit then not go. Thankfully, I had RACV roadside assistance, and an hour after they said they'd be there (I must point out that I had broken down outside their headquarters in Noble Park North); they were able to get me back on the road with a quick blow out of my carburetter (sp?) with an air compressor. The problem returned a day later, though. Dad seems to think it's my fuel filter; but I'm almost convinced it's dodgy fuel from United; I'm gonna fill up my tank again (go cheap tuesday!) with decent fuel, and see if it doesn't clear up my engines gurglyness. Here's hoping. Dad said that a fuel filter isn't much from *insert random auto-store here* so I guess it wouldn't be a big deal anyway.

I picked up Smallville seasons 2 and 3 at JB a few days back, will pick up 4 and 5 after I've finished those. So far (i'm up to S2Ep17) it's been pretty good. There have been a couple of episodes that they seemed to let it go a bit, I won't stipulate what they are here though because Smallville actually has an arching storyline; don't want to spoil it. Needless to say, I'm glad I've waited this long to get into it; plenty of time to catch up to where they're up to atm. Hope to pick up Superman Returns after I'm finished with Season 5. All good.

Gonna see what it's like if I don't shave for a bit. Might see what I look like with a beard(ish) construction on my face. Interesting personal project to say the least, not something I've ever experimented with before; simply because I'm not "man" enough to get past the itchy stubble stage. Have minded over mattered past it though, I hope; it's weird, but I guess you never never know if you never never grow! (it).

Really loving the music I bought the other weekend. Anberlin are amazing, and so are Skillet (so are the rest, but those are the two that I was hoping were great).

(wzerozerot! for Ninty's upcoming E3 presentation! Let's see how I survive on 5 hours sleep at work, eh? Awesome! Can't wait, see you at 2am Jamie!)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Aha... I'm sorry. That sucks. But here's hoping E3 doesn't turn out like 2005 again.

    As for the beard thing, I'm kind of doing that too, involuntarily though, since razor blades for my particular razor have become scarce, and seriously, $27US is just too damn much for 8 new blades.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 am, July 11, 2007  

  • Don't they have black and gold in the US? Want me to post you some?

    I must see pictures of this, Jamie!

    By Blogger Achi Myachi, at 9:34 am, July 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home