What will we find in the head of Mish?

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Losing weight

Had a thought before, as I was doing up my belt. When I moved to Bendigo last year in November; I was the largest I ever was in my life. I had to get new pants, etc, for a new job; simply because my waist was rather large.

My body seems to have just clicked earlier this year, and I've been losing weight ever since. I started off on the first hole in a big belt; and before long was almost last hole in it; kept going on until I had to get a new belt, and now I'm on the last hole in it (and it's starting to feel loose).

I have no idea what I weigh at the moment, but needless to say; I feel healthier, and I'm not depressed about being big. Not to say that being big is a bad thing, but it wasn't somewhere where I personally wanted to be.

Just a quick thought.

I need new pants.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home